Memory Hub Contacts
Memory Hub front desk at 206-616-6035
Marigrace Becker, MSW, Director, The Memory Hub | Program Manager Community Education & Impact, UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center
Genevieve Wanucha, MS, Science Writer, UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center | Maude's Garden Project Lead, The Memory Hub
- For contact information for specific programs and on-site collaborators, please refer to the pages on our website!
Location & Hours
Address: 1021 Columbia St. Seattle, WA, 98104
The Memory Hub is located on Seattle's First Hill, just a few blocks from the UW Medicine Memory and Brain Wellness Center clinic at Harborview Medical Center, and beside the Frye Art Museum.
Parking & Bus Information
- Complimentary Valet Parking: Murano Senior Living has kindly provided limited valet parking for Memory Hub visitors, free of charge with validation at our front desk. The garage is located 2.5 blocks from the Memory Hub at 620 Terry Ave, Seattle. Simply pull up in front of Murano Senior Living next to the valet parking signs and wait for the valet (who may be assisting another guest). Let them know you are visiting the Memory Hub, hand them your keys, and receive a parking ticket. Validate your parking ticket with a sticker from the Memory Hub front desk when you arrive.
- ADA Parking and Drop-Off Spots: There is an ADA parking space and 15-minute load/unload space in the small parking lot adjacent to the Memory Hub at 1021 Columbia St, behind the Frye Art Museum. These parking spots have a sign for the Memory Hub. In addition, there are 15-minute and 30-minute load/unload zones on Columbia Street directly in front of the Memory Hub
- Paid Street Parking: 2-hour street parking is available around the neighhborhood.
- Parking Garages: Various parking garages are available nearby, including Harborview Medical Center's Ninth and Jefferson Building parking garage at 908 Jefferson St.
- Metro Bus: Routes #60 (on 9th Ave) and #12 (on Madison St) stop within two blocks of the Memory Hub.
For a printable PDF of parking options, including a map, click here.
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Tuesday
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Wednesday
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Thursday
During open hours, guests can drop in to visit the library and resource room, art gallery, memory navigator, garden and more. Please check our calendar for scheduled programs and events throughout the week.
We follow the Seattle Public Schools closure decisions. If Seattle Public Schools are closed or delayed, the Memory Hub will be closed to the public and all programs and events will be cancelled for the day. Info on any Memory Hub schedule changes will be updated by 8am on the Memory Hub website homepage banner and on the front desk voicemail message.
For the safety and comfort of all guests, we require full vaccination and masks while indoors at the Memory Hub. Eating and drinking is not permitted in public areas of the Memory Hub. We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well. Our guidelines are created in consultation with University of Washington COVID-prevention staff, UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center leadership, and in alignment with current approaches used by senior centers in our region.