Would you like to offer your passion, skills and experience to help grow a dynamic new community space for people with memory loss, their families, and all who support a dementia-friendly community? Come volunteer at the Memory Hub!
Please see below for a sampling of general Memory Hub volunteer roles, as well as volunteer positions available on-site with the UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center and other collaborator organizations. To explore these options, or to share other ways you might like to get involved, please contact Memory Hub director Marigrace Becker: email@example.com, 206-744-2190. Thank you!
We look forward to connecting with you!
General Memory Hub Volunteer Roles
- Front Desk Volunteer - High priority
- Greeter / Wayfinder
- Program Assistant
- Program Facilitator
- Memory Garden Volunteer (starting late spring or summer 2022, TBA)
- General Handyperson (carpentry, painting, etc)
- And more!
Volunteer Positions with Memory Hub On-Site Collaborator Organizations
Social, arts-based programs for those with memory loss
- Volunteer Care Teams | Full Life Care
Matching volunteer care teams with unpaid family caregivers in need of respite
- Program Facilitator, Virtual Coffee Chat | UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center - Currently filled
Online social group for people with memory loss
- Program Facilitator, Virtual Caregiver Forum | UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center - Currently filled
Online support group for family caregivers
- Program Assistant, Arts & Nature Programming | UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center - Currently filled
Engagement programs for people with memory loss and caregivers